Goals & Objectives :
• To impart higher education to the youth who are deprived of educational facilities.
• To include the spirit of equality, tolerance and co-operation in the students.
• To make available sports and games facilities to improve the physical fitness of the students and to train and enable them to participate in various competitions.
• To cultivate patriotic feelings in the students.
• To train the students to become self – reliant in life.
1. A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
2. All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
3. A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
4. Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
5. School improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.
6. Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
7. Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.